DIM Patrimoines matériels – innovation, expérimentation et résilience (PAMIR) launches the 2023-9 Equipement call for projects, which concerns the financing of equipment or parts of equipment. The request need to be more than 50,000 euros.
The project must fall within one or more of the following methodological axes:
- Instrumental and experimental innovations
- Data and digital methods
- Heritage practices and collection histories
- Diagnosis, behavior prediction and remediation strategies
And within one or more of the following thematic fields:
- Objects: production, circulation, uses
- Ancient biological, climatic and environmental records
- Artists’ materials: the making of art
This call for projects is open from April 27th to September 1st 2023.
More information and project submission: https://pamir-aap23-9.sciencescall.org/
If the request is higher than 50,000 euros, please refer to the 2023-1 Equipement on the fly call for projects. For applications within the framework of the Structuring Project “Ile-de-France repositories”, please refer to the 2023-8 Ile-de-France repositories on the fly call for projects.