DIM Patrimoines matériels – innovation, expérimentation et résilience (PAMIR) launches the 2023-6 Computing on the fly call for projects, which concerns the financing of equipment or parts of equipment enabling the creation or improvement of an environment for processing/disseminating/transporting the data produced, so that it can be consulted, reused and archived.
The project must fall within one or more of the following methodological axes:
- Instrumental and experimental innovations
- Data and digital methods
- Heritage practices and collection histories
- Diagnosis, behavior prediction and remediation strategies
And within one or more of the following thematic fields:
- Objects: production, circulation, uses
- Ancient biological, climatic and environmental records
- Artists’ materials: the making of art
This call for projects is open from January 19th to October 31st 2023.
More information and project submission: https://pamir-aap23-6.sciencescall.org/